Tuesday, July 21, 2020

FACEBOOK DISABLED MY ACCOUNT


Hey y’all so FaceBook disabled my account and all my pages connected to it.....plus an information IG page I had JUST made. They disabled WITHOUT notice or warning. But I’m sure because I was sharing truthful information about COVID19, the Vaccines, Pedogate, Child Trafficking ring....the masks, your immune system. They don’t want you to know the truth about ANY of that. 

Well I am gonna try to make it point to do my posting here....topics will range based on what moves me, what I am up to, enlightenment, quotes, memes and critical thinking info. Of course Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Workouts, Money, Mindset, Spirit and most importantly God....
can never forget God. 

I always like learning and challenging the brain, building, growing, evolving. 

Anyways I just wanted to make that announcement. Hope you come back and visit often.
HIT THE FOLLOW BUTTON HERE ON MY PAGE 

Much Love and Blessings 
T$

No comments:

Popular Posts